Here at GT Aviation, we have chosen economical fuel-efficient aircraft for primary training. This translates directly into money saved. For student pilots we have a flat monthly fee for use of our trainer, like a flying club but without the entry fees and organizational headaches. This makes it much easier for you to budget your training expenses so you can focus on flying.
Economical Fuel-Efficient Aircraft for Primary Training
**These rates are effective September 5th, 2023**
- Instructor: $80/hour
- Senior Instructor: $85/hour
- Cessna 172s: $130/Hobbs hour dry
- Piper Arrow: $160/Hobbs hour dry
- Twin Comanche: $220/Hobbs hour dry
- Monthly Club Plan: $500/month
- Discovery Flights: $200
Redbird LD AATD $50/hr
All GT Aviation rates are "dry." Students are responsible for their own fuel. Potomac Airfield runs a great fuel club that offers discounted fuel at cost for only $18 per month. We will help you get your fuel card account set up with the airport manager or you can apply at http://www.potomac-airfield.com.
All flight and ground instruction is $65 per hour. GT Aviation CFIs are professional, fun, and can't wait to help you attain your flying goals.
Learning to Fly or Time Building?
Join our monthly "club" plan! $350 per month allows your use of our Cessna 172P aircraft once per week (average). This saves you hundreds of dollars per month over paying an hourly rate. In our club plan you get:
- $500/mo for up to five hours of flight time.
- All additional hours over five are billed at the regular rate of $130/hr.
- Club plan is a 4 month contract and the hours are "use or lose" . Think of it as a gym membership -- you are getting a great price break but it's still up to you to come out, fly, and put your hours in.
- We do not roll unused hours due to weather or you simply not coming out to the airport to fly.
- At the end of the first 4 months the contract rolls to a month to month renewal.
- 60 days notice early termination required.
Are you an existing pilot looking to earn your next rating? An aircraft owner contemplating renting versus continued ownership? Looking for an aircraft you can use for the occasional overnight or multi-day trip? GT Aviation has the answer for you.
Need complex time for your commercial or CFI rating? Use our Garmin 430 equipped Arrow at 130 ktas while using only 10 gph.
The number one reason students don't finish their flight training is lack of funds. We have partnered with Pilotfinance.com to offer financing solutions for all of your flight training needs. Don't let lack of funding slow your training tempo or prevent you from reaching your flying goals! Inquire today.